McTear’s Auctioneers has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join our highly successful organisation.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
· Managing day to day collection of cash and reconciliations,
· Managing large sales and Debtors ledgers,
· Contacting customers by email, telephone and post to collect overdue invoices,
· Management of client accounts,
· Investigating and resolving invoice and customer enquiries
· Maintaining records and collating information to report to the financial controller.
· General administration and accounting tasks,
The ideal candidate will have:
· Minimum of 12 months credit control experience,
· Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team,
· Good Excel and report writing knowledge and experience,
· Confidence, resilience and excellent verbal and written communication skills for chasing debt.
· An understanding of external credit reference agency reports and setting credit limits would be advantageous.
Salary - £DOE
This is a part time post 3 days per week.
The position is available immediately, so early application is advised.
Please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org